Christian

I watched this video on YouTube.
Who knew?
That was amazing.
That was so beautiful.
I cried twice.



Generically, dogs are known for smart, merciful and faithful.
Everyone knows emotional story about Hachiko in Japan.
I couldn't watch this movie at all when I was a child.
Because I felt too terrible about story and dog's acting.



On the other hand, cats are known for selfish, love with myself and unfaithful.
They never flatter someone.
Although I feel a little lonely, therefore I love them.
But both cats and lions are feline family.
I thought that my cats might remember me if they will be separated from me.

LIKE CHRISTIAN!!

Comments

Lotlot said…
I think your cats will remember you when you're separated with them. They even remember to see & greet me everytime we have lessons..hehe

Popular Posts