A Midsummer Night's Dream

It is really humid day.
I'm bored that such a high-temperature and humidity day!
This year, the rainy season is particularly long, weather reporter said rainy season would be to continue until early August.
Generally, rainy season suppose to be finished until 20th July.
But weather reporter also said it will be the longest rainy season in recorded history.
It makes me disgusting.

Today I walked around after lesson. I've walked for two weeks.
I re-realized walking at night was really fun.
I'm able to see a lot of interests people, impressed situation and unforgettable view.
It also makes me healthy.
Today I found a lot of cats in the park. They seems to be chatting with each other.
"It's hot... I need beer"
"You're kidding. I'd rather fish than beer."
"That's enough. I just want to sleep."
I felt it is serious talk by cats.
Unfortunately, I didn't take a photo for cats.
Next time, I'd like to take photos.





















(The mass of ice with the vegetable was presented to polar bear in Ueno Zoo on the 26th. )

It was so cute!

Comments

Popular Posts