Park and MJ

Recently, I am walking and running at night.
I tell you the truth, my favorite clothes don't fit me anymore. So I need lose my weight.

Anyway, there are park near my apartment. It is famous for Sakura, rose, lily and several gardens.
We can enjoy a lot of flowers by season.
It also have some ponds, waterworks and Japanese style teahouse. On the other hand, it have athletic field, tennis court and mini golf course.
A lot of people are relaxing; even I sometimes go to there.





















And now, I am walking around and toward to this park.
I enjoy seeing people who are playing there.
And then I am jogging around the athletic field with iPod.
Yesterday I was listening Michael Jackson's music on the Internet radio.
I've never listened his music with my iPod, I was able to listen his voice directly through my earphone.
It was so excited! And I was able to feel he was there.
When I was jogging, I felt runner's high. Especially I felt more particularly inspired while listening to MJ's music.

Finally, I was jogging five laps : that was maybe two kilometers.
I felt so good and I hope my body will shape.

But my friends say that night park is so dangerous cause there are many stupid and strange people in there.
She also says you should run as fast as you can if you get dangerous situation.
I don't feel any dangerous situation but I felt scary when I listened Thriller by Michael Jackson.

Comments

Popular Posts