We choose the moon

Today, total eclipse of the sun was able to see in mainly southern parts of here in Japan.
A partial solar eclipse was seen across the Kanto region and elsewhere.
I could see a partial solar eclipse a little like a crescent moon at my office.

At my office, colleagues and even manager said to us "Catch the sun! We can see it!"
I thought Japanese people like to catch a wave.
In other words, Japanese people are swayed by prevailing trends and media.
Because we are talking about what the media are focusing on.
Michael Jackson, H1N1 flu and mask, too.
Anyway, the phenomenon will next be visible again in September 2035 in Japan.















By the way, WeChooseTheMoon.org is an interactive experience recreating the historic Apollo 11 mission to the Moon in real time.
Once where only three men made the trip, now we can see their Live event exactly 40 years after Apollo 11 lifted off.
I've watched this site for two hours.
I could feel space trip.

Comments

Popular Posts