MY favorite tour

I'd like to introduce you how beautiful Japan is!
I'm thinking how should I take you on a tour of Japan.
According to tour guide book those are the most visited destinations:
1. Tokyo
2. Kyoto
3. Osaka
4. Nara
5. Yokohama
I understand why they choose those beautiful cities.
Because those cities have traditional, cosmopolitan, interesting and you can get all things in those cities if you want.
But I'll entrust typical Japan tour to tour guide, I'd like to guide to you for particular tour in Japan.
That means I want to show me my favorite places.
For example,
1. Tour of spending your nights at traditional ryokan
2. Tour of going out for night life
3. Tour of eating free at department store's basement food floor
4. Tour of trying to wear Kimonos
5. Tour of visiting antiques shops and shows
6. Tour of staying my apartment

That's sound really nice!
Of course, it is possible to go to your favorite places if you want!
And finally I'd like to guide you Takayama. Takayama is the most favorite city for me recently.

Comments

Popular Posts