Peach connects the world

We were waiting for train for Nagoya.
I smelled peaches. It was really good sweet smell.
When my boyfriend and I smelled it a lot, I caught the eye of foreign tourist who were two young girls.
They had large pieces of luggage. And one of the girl was holding a guide book called 'Japon' under her arm.
We smiled each other, and my boyfriend suggested giving peach for them.

I got friendly with them almost immediately.
I asked a lot.
They came from Madrid, Spain.
They were traveling all over Japan. For them, it was first time. They told me they visited Kyoto, Takayama and were going to visit Tokyo.
The question I really wanted to know was 'why did you decide to choose Takayama.'
They answered that many tourist who had been to Japan highly recommend visiting Takayama. That's why they choose Takayama.
And they also gave us Japanese snacks instead of peaches! It was really fun time.

I arrived back at home.
I received my sister's email with photo.
'Thank you!
We got it! They are really good smell!! Thanks a lot'

Peach connects both the world and family!

Comments

Unknown said…
Hi,
I discovered your blog today. I found it because i always look for blogs that write about Takayama.
Your blog is so nice to read. The text is soothing and calming, but also interesting and funny. You write about your thoughts and what you see around you. Very nice. I enjoyed it.
btw. on my Hida Takayama facebook page i posted a link to your blog post. I hope you don't mind. I want that more people who like Takayama read what you wrote.
Take care
Sasa
Croatia
aya said…
Hi Sasa!
Thank you for putting your comment.
I really glad to read warm comment from you.
and it's my pleasure to link on facebook. I also like Takayama.
Someday, see you at Takayama!

Popular Posts