weekend

This weekend, I felt depressed for no reason.
My boyfriend went to Tokyo without me, I spent 2days alone.
I didn't talk to anybody. I just walked around my apartment for a while.
And I watched 'Melrose place' all days on Foxlife.
Today's morning, Beginning this week, I didn't want to leave my apartment.
I don't know why, but I didn't want to talk to anybody.

I was obsessed with this article.
A woman arrested for abandoning the bodies of her two children at their apartment here has told investigators that she neglected them because she was tired of caring for them and wanted free time.
She said "I wished I hadn't had children. I knew that such young children couldn't live if I left them behind and refused to give them food or water."
I felt really sad.
I have no idea how much they was waiting for their mother.
and I can't imagine how much they spent hard time.

She worked as a sex-worker after divorced. I saw lots of people who lost their mind through that job.
She lost her mind of motherhood.
Anyway she has no excuse for her child neglect.
But I thought she pleaded for help in her mind.
But I thought she just didn't know what to do.

I feel just really sad.
And then I pray for children to rest in peace.

Comments

Popular Posts