A friend in need is a friend indeed

It has been one month since the Great East Japan Earthquake.
Every Japanese are thinking everything has changed since that disaster.
In fact, we are afraid of after earthquake, tsunami and about Fukushima nuclear plant.
Prime minister Kan published a letter of thanks under the theme of "Kizuna," a Japanese word meaning the strong bond between friends and family.
According to the statement, “We deeply appreciate the Kizuna our friends around the world have shown and I want to thank every nation, entity and you personally from the bottom of my heart.”
I thought Japan and Japanese were wonderful and polite. But why is Japan's government unreliable?

I feel strongly that PM Kan must speak out truth honestly thought and he must do many things for every affective people.
We don't require that he has to be a hero. But we need to know true value about Japanese government.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hello,

I must start, this comment, addressing my best regards, to those that lost their families, friends, houses, works, everything they've were and have.
I read, today, the letter that Mr.Naoto Kan(Prime Minister of Japan), send to journals around the World (I saw it on www.publico.pt), and while I was at the beach -first day in this 2011- I was very sensible, with the touching, humble and, I think(!), truly words of Mr. Naoto Kan. That's why I discover your blog. Searching, that last phrase, that keep sounding in my head: "A friend in need is a friend indeed"... and; here I am.
To end, permit me to quote "Hamlet":
"When sorrows come, they come not single spies, but in battalions." And Japan, has already is share in "battalions". Battalions, that eventually will return...
Jean, from Portugal

P.s. I will visit America, for the first time next month. And, of course, I choose NY!!!
:)
aya said…
Jean

Thank you so much for your encouraging message!
I'm so happy you said that 'here I am'
Well of course Japan is still difficult situation, but I think we can definitely overcome thanks to your supports.
Thanks a lot!

PS. You will visit NY! Please enjoy!!

Aya

Popular Posts