The thing which we don't want to forget

I'm gonna die too boring!
Today, I went out for breakfast with my boyfriend as usual.
And then I went to Hello work(employment bureau), ward office and tax office.
But all chores was finished at 10am!
And after that I have nothing to do really!

I talked a little with Hugh via Skype.
I cleaned up my messy room.
I practiced and recorded my speech on YouTube.
I took a lesson and talked with Rhylin.
Junko picked me up, we picked Chris up and we went to Starbucks.
and we had a chat over a cup of coffee.
and I'm going to go for lesson after that.
That's it!
my life is that's it!!

Someone might think it is their ideal.
I don't need to work, I'm having a lot of free time and I'm spending all of time at Starbucks.
Actually I thought it was.
But in fact, it was not my ideal world!

I wanna do something.
Actually I got an offer about job.
But I'm lazy...

Today, Rhylin gave me riddles.
This is one of them.
I just don't want to forget about the answer.

What is the long letter word especially between S and S and the distance is one mile?

SMILES!!!

Comments

Popular Posts