525,600 minutes

You know, time flees away without delay.
It has already June come while we're busy making other plans.
The new year will come here before you know it.

I'm feeling I've never done any new stuffs for myself in this year.
I just worked very hard.
and then I've lost my motivation about some interest.

I like this movie.


















Last year, I saw a musical twice at broadway in NY when I went to New York.
I was deeply impressed by the musical.
I don't know why, but I feel sympathize between their acting and me.
Especially, I love this song.


How do you measure a year in the life?


Comments

Lotlot said…
Aya, thanks for posting this topic and this song.I do like this post so much.
I'll be posting a blog about this in my page. Thanks for giving me a hint.
You always give me ideas on what to write. You're great, Aya!
By the way, I was able to ponder many things about my life after I listened to the song..thanks..thanks..thanks..
aya said…
Lota!
thanks for putting your comment.
I recommend this movie.
I think it give you a lot of feelings.

Popular Posts