SATC!

I’m really looking forward to see the movie, “SEX AND THE CITY
I heard that it was released in US, UK, France, Hong Kong, Korea and almost all of country.
But in Japan, it's released on 23 August.
I can’t wait!
















So I visited official website and trailer at YouTube.
And I'm watching DVD on TV series everyday.
When I saw this series for the first time, I had really inspired, impressed, and emotional feeling about their fashion, acting, love relationship and life style.
I really came under the influence of this TV series.
I got older a little, I came close to their ages.
I don't know how I do feel, when I watch the movie on the screen.
I just looking forward to watch the movie.


Comments

Lotlot said…
Like you, I'm also looking forward to see "Sex and the City".
By the way, did you watch Naked Eyes after our lesson?..hehehe

Popular Posts