work-life balance

Actually, I went to Korea last week.
I've been to Korea many times, but I went to Korea after an interval of a year and a half.
Suddenly, I booked air ticket for Seoul by myself as soon as I thought to want to go to Korea.

















This was the first time I went to foreign country in this year.
I seem to remember I've spent busy time on my work since the beginning of this year.
I was always thinking about my job, and I was feeling concern for what I should do in my work.
Finally, I dreamt about my work, in which I dreamt I fall down our project.
But I felt to go somewhere might be easier and better when the project finished last month.
Moreover I have a friend in Korea.
He said to me "why don't you come to Korea?"

That's why I went to Korea suddenly.

















I had a great 3 days in Korea and I came back to Japan.

.....to be continued

Comments

Lotlot said…
YOU went to Korea last week? Oh, I didn't know about that, Aya.
How was your trip?
By the way, you wrote, " to be continued", so I'm expecting that you'll write many things about your travel to Korea...and, I'm looking forward to it...

Popular Posts