work-life balance -deuxieme-

I'm thinking about work-life balance.
I believe that work-life balance is the most important things of my life.
I mean we shouldn't work too hard, we should devote much of our time to our many outside interests.
I think we also shouldn't spend lazy days without working.
Therefore I believe work-life balance is the most important.
By the way I worked too hard since the first of the year that I have started currently job.
I can't explain my feeling, but I need some vacation of mind and my body.
In other words, I need work-life balances.

Recently I am watching a rerun of "Sex and the City" on cable TV without subtitles.
I love four female characters.
I like their fashion, their relationship, love episode and life style.

Especially, they achieve a balance between work and personal life and they enjoy their life, that's why I love them.
In the final episode, Carrie who is the main character found true love and she found where she is supposed to be with someone.
And she came back to New York.

And she spoke one of the important things to audience.
"The other day I got thinking about our relationship.
The most exciting, challenging and significant relationship is the one you have with yourself.
If you find someone to love the you that you love, that's just fabulous!"

I'd like to have balance sense between work and my life, especially love!


Comments

Lotlot said…
I agree with you, Aya. I think we'll be happier if all the things in our life are well-balanced.., e.g, work, love and personal & social activities.
When everything in us is well-balanced, we'll be happier and contented with our lives.
Thanks for this post, Aya!
I learn from this & you give me again an idea on what to write.
See you!

Popular Posts