Birthday Party

Honestly, I went to parents' home after an interval of 11 months.
That is, I've not gone to my parents' home since this new year.
Because I didn't tell my mother about that fact yet, I was avoiding her.
But she invited me on our(i and my sister) birthday party.
So I went to her house last weekend.

I had really fun time last weekend.
At this distance of time, I don't understand why I want to cover up that secret.
I thought even I should have gone her house from the beginning.

However I don't tell her about that fact yet....



















Comments

Lotlot said…
This blog entry of yours caught my eyes when I opened my blog.

I'm surprised, Aya. Any problems?
Lotlot said…
hi, Aya..
..follow these simple steps..

1. go to Google and search this phrase, " blogger template".
2. choose the template you like, then download it to your PC..
3. or, copy the code of the template.
4. then, go to your blogger account.
5. click LAYOUT.
6. click EDIT HTML.
7. browse and download the template that you've chosen..
8. or, paste the code to the space provided for it. { but of course, you have to delete first the code of your current template before you paste the new one.}
9. preview it.
10. save it.

...
P.S. just tell me if you find my steps unclear, okay?

Popular Posts