If there were no countries... (Part2)

The other day, I went to kind of farewell party for my friend will move out from Nagoya.
Definitely we drunk with wine, we love to laugh and we had a great time.
At that time her friend introduced me that site from Spain.
It was for iPhone.




















I drunk with red wine but I ordered iPhone case as soon as possible.
And then four days after, it was delivered by UPS from Spain.
It was great!















Also yesterday I won a bid iTune card at eBay.
As soon as I bought it, seller contacted me.
I regularly took the procedure for payment, and several minutes later, seller sent iTune card for me.
It was so easy.
I couldn't believe that there are many countries.

Comments

Lotlot said…
this is a very nice blog entry, Aya.
when will you write Part 3?
i'm waiting..

Popular Posts