If there were no countries... (Part3)

Speaking of the Internet, I can see news, drama, reality TV and even presidential election of the U.S. on the Internet on time.
Podcastings are distributed on the Internet around the world.
So we can download on our iPod and I can carry outside.
I am in Japan, but I am able to feel that I'm living at foreign country.

Also I'm able to make a lot of friend around the world through the Internet.
In fact, I have a friend from Turkey, Switzerland and Austria but I don't know where they live.
In an extreme instance, I don't know even whether it is summer or winter in there countries.
But I feel we are connecting each other.

On the other hand, I am taking web English lesson.
I connect to class in Cebu island on Skype, and I can talk anything.
Especially I can spend great time with Lota, and I really want to go to Cebu one day.

As above stated, we can think there are borderless circumstances on the Internet.

Comments

Lotlot said…
Aya, I hope you can visit Cebu one day.

Anyway,this post of yours is very nice. It's readable and informative.

Your writing and English skills improve much. Wow! Congrats!

Popular Posts