Enjoy change!

Last month, I was reading "Who moved my cheese?"
It was simple story.
We are always thinking about "Change".
If I want to lead or stay ahead we all must change now.
The reason we don't change is because we are afraid of change.
If we want to change, what should I do?
This book shows one of the answers we want to know.

Especially, I like this phrase. It is "Enjoy change!"
If we want to change we must take action. Even you don't want to change, you must take action, I think.
Because if we don't change, everything don't change.
I know changing is difficult, scary and sometimes it hurts us.
All the more reason, I think change is beautiful.
Trust our instinct and enjoy change!!

Dear Takako
I like your decision.
I believe you obtain your happiness.
And enjoy your change!

Comments

Popular Posts