amazing

I always pray for safely taking off for just seven seconds when I ride on the airplane.
Because I heard that it is the most difficult moment for pilot and airplane.
Especially, I also heard the most reason is bird strike.













A US Airways jetliner with 155 people aboard lost power in both engines, possibly from striking birds, after taking off from La Guardia Airport on Thursday afternoon.
The pilot ditched in the icy Hudson River and all on board were rescued by a flotilla of converging ferries and emergency boats.

I like to see the scenery in which we can see Manhattan, Central park, Hudson and East River and the Statue of Liberty when I take off from La Guardia Airport for a few minutes.
I imagined that pilot landed on the icy Hudson River in a few minutes.
He was very professional.
It was amazing!

Comments

Lotlot said…
i was shocked when i read this news yesterday. It was beyond my thought that a small bird could cause an airplane to crash.

Popular Posts