Jobs

I was surprised because I read this article.
















How thin he is!

According to article, Steve Jobs who is Apple Inc. co-founder and Chief Executive said Wednesday he is taking a medical leave until the end of June.
Because his recent weight loss was caused by an easily treatable hormone deficiency.
He also wrote his employees “During the past week I have learned that my health-related issues are more complex than I originally thought,”
This article also reported that Apple’s stock plunged 7 percent.

About five years ago, I saw Steve's commencement speech on the Internet.
At that time, I didn't completely understand his speech, but I was impressed with his speech.
And after that, Shin introduced me Steve's speech at Stanford University.
I met his speech again.
This time text and his help supported me and I could understand Steve's speech.

I like those phrases he spoke.
"Don't lose faith. I'm convinced that the only thing that kept me going was that I loved what I did."
"There is no reason not to follow your heart."
"Don't settle"
"Stay hungry, stay foolish"
I realized that I have to do follow my heart.

Other article said that no one wants to see Apple Jobs-less Jobs' condition a puzzle.

Last week I saw Macworld San Francisco 2009 apple keynote on iTune.
Apple Inc. - Apple Keynotes - Apple Keynotes
Steve Jobs was not there.
I hope he will return to the front stage.

Comments

Popular Posts