Happy New Year!

It is the beginning of a new year.
I thought it was strange feeling.
Because it's just changed to next year, we celebrated each other about new year.
And we went to shrines and wished our hopes.
And then we also visited friends and relatives, drank sake and ate special new-year dishes, we called OSECHI.












On the other hand, we set goals.
My New Year's goals(or wishes) is...
First of all, I wish for happiness and good health for every people who related me.
Next, I want to be protected my employment and salary.
And I want to learn English more, for example to write this blog everyday.
I also want to go to abroad in the near future.

We should never stop working towards our goals.




















This picture is HATSUHINODE from my boyfriend's apartment.

Comments

Lotlot said…
Happy New Year, Aya!
Good luck for your New Year's goal or resolution!

Popular Posts