prophetic dream

On the end of the year, I had a dream.
It was strange dream.
I was worried about budget of Otoshidama.
(Otoshidama means envelopes filled with cash that children are given from their parents or relatives.)

And a few days later, I had the same dream again.
It was as the first dream of the new year.
I was worried about budget of Otoshidama again.
In the dream, I have nephew and niece, so I have to pay double Otoshidama for them.

But I have only one niece.
So those dreams were strange for me.

In Japan, the first dream of the new year is very meaningful.
In other words, we have believed their fortunes are told in their first dreams of the year.

Yesterday I went to Buddhist memorial service.
I met many relatives.
My sister told me she was pregnant.
And she also said that it was long-awaited pregnancy.
I wanted to dance with pleasure.
I was really surprised because I had the prophetic dream and I saw it come true in front of my eyes.

Comments

Lotlot said…
your dream came true?...amazing!
Anonymous said…
Survival group against God?? LOL. Good luck with that. Truth is, no one knows the exact time this will happen except the man upstairs, however, I firmly believe that there are people placed here by God that post the warning signs and it's up to you to take heed.
[url=http://2012earth.net/apocalypse_-_a_process_controlled.html
]switch to consciousness 2012
[/url] - some truth about 2012

Popular Posts