Kimono

I went to a New Year party.
Every year I wear Kimono on new year's day.
But I didn't wear Kimono on new year's day, so it is first time that I wear Kimono on this year.
When I wear Kimono I feel comfortable, confident and sense of self-renewal.
And above all I feel I am a Japanese.




















I want to keep this balance.
It means that I want to feel both respect for traditional custom and to live for the moment.
And I want to prize my own feelings over everything else.

Anyway, I want to stay in a positive mind-set.

Comments

Lotlot said…
is that you in the photo, Aya?
You look slim.
aya said…
It is absolutely me.
thanks! Lota.
rose said…
Nice costume, Aya!
I think you look pretty wearing Kimono and it's very important to really remember our own culture.
aya said…
rose! thanks for putting on your comment.
yeah, you're right, Rose.
I think that's why I like to wear Kimono.

Popular Posts