Childhood memory

Last Saturday I went to my niece's kindergarten school for her school recital.
I got up early in the morning, I picked my mother up at my parent's house by car and we went to the kindergarten.
My niece's family lives in next door my parent's house, so her kindergarten and my kindergarten were same school.
Of course, as you know, It's been a long time since I finished kindergarten.
She and her classmates sung songs, they were acting a little play and we had a fun time.
On the other hand, I was surprised because kindergarten buildings have not built any renovation for long years.
It was the same building when I went there
In other words, they haven't renovated at least 30 years!

I felt so nostalgic, but it was so old.
I heard from my sister that kindergarten will rebuild buildings this summer.
I thought it was a little lonely, but it will earn big advantage.

And I also thought I had a lot of childhood memories there.


Comments

Popular Posts