The Little Prince

I think childhood memories are connecting between past and present.

I want to get back my childhood memory.
One day I read the book named "The little prince".
I liked this book, so I read this book over and over again.
The little prince said that; "One cannot see well except with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes."
I was inspired when I was a child.
I couldn't exactly know the important things were invisible to the eyes.
Because I liked imagination world and I always thought that I wanted to live "Never land" by Peter Pan's island.
On the other hand, I knew that it was impossible.
Above all I knew I have to study for test.

But I wanted to believe an invisible important things when I finished to read the book.
I wanted to say to my bullied friend the phrases.
She was spending tough days.
One day her text book were scribbled by someone, the other day her bags were hidden by someone.
I said to her "you and I should struggle with bully guys. Because we are friend. The important things are not visible. We are linking as a friend."

And now I'm still inspired those phrases.
"One cannot see well except with the heart. The essential is invisible to the eyes."
Recession makes us tough days.
That's why we shouldn't forget what the most important is.

Comments

Popular Posts