think back to childhood

I'd like to think back to my life when I was a child.

When I was a child, I used to go to Library every Sunday afternoon with my family.

Now, it is very rare for me to read books.
I also seldom go to library.
But I liked reading books.

At that time (when I was in elementary school), there was problem of bullying.
I thought that bully didn't have the right reason why they bully their friend.
They always changed their person of target.
It seems like that bully was enjoying bullying someone.
I didn't like to see that situation.

That's one of the reason why I like to read books.
I felt I could meet my friends when I read books.
It means characters in the books.
Library is one of the places that I could satisfy with my mind.
When I went there and read books, I could feel my world of imagination spread.
For example, one day I could go to unknown island in my mind, another day I could experience life of a Queen.
And I also could know how people can protect themselves against a bully.

Nonetheless, a bully is still around.

---To be continued...
I'll finish this story next time.

Comments

Lotlot said…
ya, you should finish this story...i'm waiting...
..
i like this entry..this makes me think of my childhood years...

Popular Posts