Keith Jarrett

He is one of the favorite pianist.
When I listened his piano for the first time, I was really impressed.
I remembered that album was "The Köln Concert".



















Keith Jarrett - The Köln Concert

One of his trademarks is his frequent highly audible vocalization.
When I listened his music for the first time, I was a junior high school student.
My father put his record on record player and he told about his strange sound or vocalization during his playing piano.
But I didn't know about his active performance that while playing, writhing, gyrating, and almost dancing on the piano seat.
So I was really surprised I saw his performance for the first time after years.
And his performance made me like him even more.

Yesterday it was hot day though it was February.
I don't know why, but I pull out his records and I listened his records.
I thought that his music and strange weather matched perfectly.
I listened again and again his records.

Comments

Lotlot said…
you're right!..it's a bit strange but very impressive and nice..
..
they're very talented...are they blind?

Popular Posts