George Winston

I also like him.
My mother was always listening to his records when I was a child.
I usually sat beside record player with my mother, we were relaxing.
I remember the relaxing feeling as if it was yesterday.




















George Winston - Winter Into Spring

My father liked jazz and my mother liked classical music.
And they didn't begrudge money to buy our reading and music.
It was very interesting.
Because I was influenced by them.

Those things are able to relate my present self.
Honestly, I have not remembered about my past enough.
I tried to remember about my childhood but I didn't remember almost all.
But I think music might be able to connect my past, present and future.

Last weekend was very hot though it was February.
And now winter has come again.
I am listening his piano and drinking hot chocolate in my room.

winter into spring

Comments

Lotlot said…
Aya, I like the music of George Winston much..
..
Thanks for writing about this!
..

Popular Posts