at the theater

During staying Korea, I watched STAR TREK in movie at the theater.
This was a first time that I went to theater in Korea.
I was really excited before beginning of the show.
Because every moment was the first time. For example, atmosphere, advertisement and trailers were really interested.
And I wondered why opening date was too late in Japan. Because in Korea, opening date is same day in U.S., but in Japan, many movies are released after several months than Hollywood.

Anyway, the show started.
But at the day I woke up at 5am! So I was really tired.
Additionally it was 100% English sound and 100% Korean subtitles.
So I couldn't understand what to say completely.
I felt English was good sleepy sound, I couldn't watch because of a drowsiness. I slept a lot.



Finally I found it's going to release on May 29th in Japan.
I want to watch again with Japanese subtitles!

The most interest thing was I found Japanese movie trailer.
Moreover, the movie is based on Japanese comic, which I and my colleague are exactly enthusing right now!
I missed to watch this movie.
I didn't imagine I could this movie trailer especially in Korea!

Comments

Popular Posts