松楓閣

My boyfriend was discharged from the hospital.
His doctor said to him that he should stay here more some nights.
Anyway I feel so glad to hear that news.

So we went to eat meal to ryotei(料亭) in a celebratory mood.
Ryotei is a traditional Japanese-style restaurant.
We went to shofukaku(松楓閣) that was one of the famous Japanese style restaurant in Nagoya.
We ate shokado(松花堂) lunch box. It was really amazing.

As you know, Japanese traditional meal are we can enjoy the meal by sights, sense of smell and sense of taste.
Moreover we can touch the atmosphere and gracious and thoughtful hospitality by staff.
And we also felt this restaurant meal was really taste good for Nagoya-people.
I and my boyfriend was really relaxing.
I hope this happiness have a lasting effect forever.

Comments

Popular Posts