friend

I wonder that this feeling is the first time of my life.

I'm always thinking about nothing of my job.
It is just boring, disinterested and wasting my time.
But I have to work because of living on salary.
And sometimes it brings me a little happiness of working.

Almost one week, I didn't talk little with other people.
I just only talked with my cats.
I just watched a lot of movies and read books.
I supposed perhaps to hungry for talking with people.

Today, I felt so happy when I went to my office.
I have a job, I have co-workers.
I have a friends who can talk any topics.
Especially, co-worker and friend told me she is pregnant.
I knew she've undergone treatment for infertility for six years.
I'm really glad she talked me that.
I want to appreciate I have a friends who can talk any topics.
And I also want to appreciate about my circumstances.


A friend is, one might say, a second self. -----Cicero


Comments

Popular Posts