I'm afraid of...

Swine flu has became epidemic on a mass global.
In Japan, it isn't identified in domestic yet.
But a lot of people are wearing mask for flu protection.
At the airport, a lot of quarantine doctors checked them for influenza or not, especially people who came from Mexico and North America.
Some of them canceled to go to abroad during GW.
Honestly a lot of people are thinking about seriously.
In fact, according this article, three Japanese males who arrived at Narita airport from Canada via the United States were confirmed to be infected with swine flu, and a group of 49 other passengers seated nearby are quarantined in a hotel for 10 days.

Last week I went to Korea only three days, and I met my friend. It was really fun time.
Actually, it was an amazing experience for my life.
--Day 1--
When I visited his house, his left eye was really red.
First, he told me that it wasn't virus, he got in his eye sand or dust. It was just a disease. Don't be afraid.
And he went to eye doctor.
He was taken medicine, but it didn't work clearly.
--Day 2--
Next day his eye became more serious red.
He went to other hospital as ER.
His other doctor told him that it was infection virus, so be careful to infect someone.
His other doctor also took several medicines and he took it. I thought it was getting better because of his eye pink eye instead of red eye.
--Day 3--
And next day we went to same hospital in a doctor's office.
His doctor told us it was infection virus all of them have to be careful for infection virus.
We should wash our eyes carefully, and we have to take anti-virus.
I'm afraid of about my eyes.
Because I feel my eyes were itched a little.

And now I'm worried about my eyes for infection virus than swine flu.
Should I quarantine in my room ten days?
Just kidding!

Comments

Lotlot said…
Did you quarantine yourself, Aya?..hehehe...

Anyways, I'm good. How about you? I'm now teaching in one of the biggest ESL schools here in Cebu.

I miss you a lot, Aya!

Popular Posts