hospital

My boyfriend was taken to the hospital by ambulance and admitted by doctors yesterday.
I didn't know anything.
But I felt something was wrong. He didn't respond my e-mail.
Anyway I had known that fact at midnight, and I was really surprised and worried.
This morning I went to the hospital, I met him, I heard his voice and I felt some relief.
I hope he will recover better.

By the way, I dislike math. especially mathematical function!
But I tried quiz called "Which mathematical function are you?"
According to the quiz my result is Gaussian. (I'm not sure what Gaussian is!)

This is my result

You are centered. You are just where you want to be. Some mistake your quiet nature for mediocrity, but you are anything but ordinary. You don't show off, you don't brag, but you have a rich inner life. Few realize how important you are. But that does not bother you. Life is good.

I don't know exactly who I am, but I feel some understanding.

Comments

Popular Posts