Arigato Kuro-chan


Kuro-chan died.
She was my cat, she was my family, she was part of my life.
I had understood this day would come since she was diagnosed as dysfunction of kidneys on end of the last year.
But it was very very sad.
Although I had been very busy these days, I had been coming home as soon as possible everyday. Even lunch time, came back home.
Because she couldn't stand up by herself, she couldn't eat anything, she couldn't have pee by herself, I had to help her.

Two days ago, I found her under the bed when I came home. She tried to have pee by herself, she was lying down on the floor with her pee. She cried loudly when she found me.
She was getting cooler and cooler.
I picked up her and warmed her as much as possible.
I told her about whole story about us.
I found kitty siblings who were abandoned. They were still closing their eyes, their day-old were 2 weeks. I decided to bring them to home.
It has started our story since then.
It was long story.
But she could listen calmly, she was still breathing.
I took a quick shower, I lay on the bed with her. She was relaxing and lying down with me. She was getting warm.

I realized she didn't take breath when I fall into a sleep.
I was just unbelief.
I was holding her for a while. I couldn't sleep at all.

She was waiting for me to come home.
And she was waiting for me to feel relieved.
And she passed away filled with love.

Thank you so much, Kuro-chan.
Now, I can feel you everywhere even I was sleeping.
I'm happy because you aren't suffering through illness.
You are free!
I heard that in the afterworld the passage of time is faster than this world.
You will be able to find me when I will die.
So see you soon, Kuro-chan.













Comments

Popular Posts