Best 5 things to do in NYC

I wanna find escaping from reality!
Emmy! here is 'the best things to do in NYC' for me.

5. Views of skyscraper
      -from Empire State Building Observatory
      -from Top of the Rock Observatory
      -from ferry bound for Staten Island (we also can see Statue of Liberty)
      -from Brooklyn Bridge


4. MoMA - Museum of Modern Art
      I truly love modern art of America. I can spend the whole day here.

3. Night out
     Asiate, The River Café, Joe's shanghai, Grand Central Oyster Bar, Wolfgang's Steakhouse.......!
     Blue Note, The Village Vanguard, Birdland, Smalls, Smoke...
     Wow, I have several plans to spend night out in NYC.

2. Greenwich Village
      Because I'm thinking to live here.
      I'm serious!


1. Central Park!!
       OMG I can tell how much I love Central Park. it's just park. but more than that I can feel something.
       We have to go there. just walk around. nothing special. but I definitely say that we can feel something.
       I highly recommend!!


Comments

Popular Posts