一年の計は元旦にあり

Most Japanese included me make the first visit to shinto shrines on the very first day of the New Year.
This is the biggest annual event for us throughout the year. We visit there to pray for good health and good luck for the newly coming year.
I can feel refreshed when I visit shrine.
I read article that more than 90 million people -- or three out of four Japanese -- visit shrines or temples during just the first three days of the year.
Wow I feel I'm Japanese.

But I want to say New Year is tiring!!
I had to spend with my family. Especially I had to play with my niece and nephew. It was fun but it was completely different from normal life, like work for company, date with my boyfriend, hanging around and spend time doing nothing.
Spending time with my family was ok, but I just felt tired because of unusual activity.



Anyway, 一年の計は元旦にあり。The whole year's plans are made on New Year's Day, when doing something start with the plan.
I'd like to write this blog everyday.



Comments

Popular Posts