Kuro-chan

Actually my cat has been sick since the middle of December.
She didn't eat anything. She vomited and lost already 0.5 kilos which means 5 kilos in human.
I was really worried about her and I brought her to her vet.
Her doctor tested her blood and said that her kidney didn't work and she might have just a few weeks to live.
But her doctor also said that we tried to do our best. I brought her to vet every day and her doctor managed her to drop and some medicines.
I really hoped she was slowly getting better.
I've lived with cats for eleven years, and we have a very special bond.

She could see the old year out.
I spent New Year's with only my cats. It was first time of my life.
It was silent, awesome and meaningful night.
And now, she can eat a lot and she is sitting on my knee now. She looks like relaxing.
I just pray that the peaceful time is able to keep as much as possible.

Comments

Popular Posts