downpour

Last Thursday night, The rainfall in Okazaki (near my city) registered 146 mm per hour up until 2 a.m. Friday, the seventh-heaviest rainfall ever recorded in Japan.
Weather forecaster said that 146 mm per hour was twelfth part of annual amount of precipitation.
In other words, It rained one month precipitation amount a hour in Okazaki city.
Awesome!

Early the next Friday morning, I was going to go to Korea.
I didn't know exactly what happened.
So I went to the train station for to take a train to the airport.
Because television caster said "now all train service is interrupting, but they will get things back to normal as soon as possible."
I believed TV caster's saying.
and I left my apartment.

However It was not simple...

Comments

Lotlot said…
It was awesome!
Anyway, how was your travel to Korea? I guess it wasn't that easy..am i right?

Popular Posts