Interview

I was interviewed by job-transfer site.

I don't know why they chose me.
Suddenly in this morning, my agent called me.
She talked to me,
"Today job-transfer site people will come.
We're looking for people who are able to speak about achievement of job."
And she just asked me whether I can go or not.
I accepted this offer.
Because it sounds like fun.

And then I was interviewed.

I am always complaining about my job and work environment.
I'm always thinking if I quit my job.

However the theme was "Achievement of job" and "How do you earn your confidence on your job?" and "Talk about work environment" and so on...

I tell the truth, I don't have enough motivation on my job.
I just work without making a fuss.
I felt that's a bad sign...

But Interviewer asked very positive, attractive and benevolently.

Finally I enjoyed that time.
And I'm looking forward to read the article on that Internet site.

Comments

Lotlot said…
You don't know why they chose you?
Hmmnn, I know why, Aya..... you were chosen because you're one of the bests!

Popular Posts