kamoda shoji

Kamoda Shoji is the most favorite ceramic artist for us.
We believe that he was a genius.
Because his work has been highly valued even now 25 years after he died.
In fact, his pieces of work are quite rare, so his works are now extremely valuable.
They will be treated at an extremely high price if they come up for auction.

But I don't want to make mention about value of his work.
I want to say that I just love his works.
I am happy when I just look at his works.






















This is our new one!

Comments

Lotlot said…
Wow! That's a very nice piece of artwork. I like it much.

Anyway, what do the letters/words in
that other artwork mean?
aya said…
Yeah, I like it very much.
The artist said that this image was "a drop of water".
actually I don't feel that image, but I like its abstract art.

Well, The words means "ceramic board".
It is authenticated that the artwork is made by Shoji Kamoda.

Popular Posts