about me

Today, I thoght about the person who I am.

I like traveling, collecting antiques, watching TV and movies, cats, and chocolate!!
Althoght I became 30's, I will try to study Engulsh.
On the other hand, I suddenly went to the cinema at midnight by myself.
I like to spend at home by myself.
My personality is whether kind of strange or lonely, I'm optimistically enjoying my life.

In recent days, I touched many foreigners mind(probably American's) through the movies and television shows.
I felt most people have strong confidence.
I don't have any strong confidence. If anything, I've had easygoing.
Where are they from it?
It might be a national character.
But if I will be able to speak English very well, I might have confidence.
Then I might obtain the answer to this question.

Anyway, I will want to have personality both optimistic and confident.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Aya,

i like your blog. I like reading your articles and seeing the pictures. your articles are very interesting.
your cats are very cute.
by the way, keep on building your self confidence because it will help you face the realities of the world without hesitation. Don't worry about your english proficiency because for sure you'll have it after studying english heartily. besides, you're smart.
take care chic!

lota
aya said…
Lota!

Thank you for sending comment.
I don't understand English very well, but I need to keep trying to write this blog.
And I just want to show you my cat!!

Popular Posts