relaxing time

This weekend, I was really heavy viewers of television.

First of all, I watched The Devil wears PRADA which starred Meryl Streep and Anne Hathaway.
Anne Hathaway was very cute, so I had a great time.















Secondly, I saw Miss Universe 2007 and I enjoyed American Idol Grand Finale.
Although both of result were known by news or on the internet, I really wanted to watch those program.
Because Miss Universe was that the Japanese girl(Mori Riyo) wins the championship after an interval of 48 years.
When I heard it first, I couldn't believe it.
What is the standard of the inside and beauty that the person of various types is participating really from every country in the world?
And Why was the Japanese chosen?
Actually, I saw Miss Universe and I hadn't clearly understood the reason.
I just felt she had good energy that was stronger than other candidates.

Comments

Popular Posts