I just want to see near there

A few weeks ago, I came across painting .
It was an oil painting on canvas, and the one of a famous abstract artist in Japan.
I thought it was actually impossible though I wanted to get it.
Because it was very expensive for me.
I tryed to give up it.

Today I had a English lesson.
Shin said," I've never met the person who buys abstract painting of high priced. How do you feel?"
I wasn't able to explain my feeling well in English at that time.
In fact, I can't understand the meaning of the abstraction painting.
But when I just look standing ahead of it, my mind is filled.
It's simply.


On the other hand, I bought the glass of Lalique several years ago.
This is one of one set that consists of six units.
So, someday I was going to collect five remainder.
But I decided to sell this Lalique, and I decided to make it the down payment of the oil painting.
Of course, the remainder is a loan.




I have to say good-bye, But I'm still attached...

Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
Hi Aya! I like you blogs. It's very interesting. We both have the same likes for cats, so cute and lovable. by Sianty

Correction
A few weeks ago, I saw this painting.It's an oil kind of painting on canvas which is famous in Japan. I never thought it's true, I really wanted to buy it. But it was very expensive, so I gave it up.

Today, I had an English lesson with Shin. He told me that I've never met the person who buys an abstract painting on a high price. He asked me "how do you feel?". I wasn't able to explain my feelings well in English at that time. In fact, I dont' even understand what an abstract painting is.
On the other hand, I bought a lalique glass several years ago. It's consist of six units. I want to collect five of them someday. I'm planning of selling this one and the payment would become as a down payment for the oil painting.

Popular Posts