Stranger than Fiction

I may to have interest time thinking and writing this diary.
Because I'm imaging writing the diary by always thinking in English.
Although It was very tough, I felt very interesting.

Today we were talking about daily routines at rest.
Once again, I looked back my schedule from getting up to going out of the house in the every morning.
In other words, I set two alarm clocks.
One is set to 6am, and another is set to 6:15. I enjoyed snoozing time.
Then I switch on TV show, I kept track of time.
When TV show started NY topics, I have to be washing my face.
And when TV show changed new topics, I have to be get dressed and so on.

Back to my house, I remembered the movie I recently watched at the movie theater.

------------------------------------------------------------------

The main character man who he lives every moment by the hand of his watch, and calculates numbers obsessively.
For example, He even counts the number of brush strokes he makes while brushing his teeth.
One morning, when he is disrupted by a very strange occurrence, he changed his life.
And he has spent good time away from routines.
Of course, he not only escapes from it but also he is confronted with a larger problem.













Stranger than Fiction -Official site-
------------------------------------------------------------------

I felt I spent to keep track of time every weekday.
It was boring for me.
But someday, my life might change into me like the hero at the movie.
I hope to enjoy in my life.
(But I don't want to be whispered by someone that I will die after a short time....)

Comments

Popular Posts