Why did I think that I want to learn English? 2

Yesterday's continuation..

One day, It was very free day.
When I spent hours on the Internet browsing through websites, I was interested in one English conversation school.
I felt it was a little unique than the other schools.
But I was interested in it though I did not understand why.
I contacted the school and went to a free lesson. I got to know Shin.
I decided to join the school.

Now I'm enjoying studying English.
Actually, I have a feeling he gave me a lot of opportunities and meaningful time in my life.
I didn't have the so many things that recalled things of the past, up to now.
Curiously, when I spoke things of my past experience in class, I took the classmate in the high school sent me e-mail after an interval of ten years, and another person who I liked at university days contacted me by e-mail.
I felt Shin not only offered me happy time but also gave me opportunity to refrect on the past to tie to now.

Comments

Popular Posts