Why did I think that I want to learn English?

When the person will want to start something, we need “Opportunity” for that.
For example, if you want to cook better for important people, you should go to the cooking school.
But I had never had an opportunity to study English seriously.
When I was a child, although I took piano lessons, swimming lessons, shodo and soroban lessons, I wasn’t interested in kid’s English Conversation class that my neighborhood Friend Michan went to.

When I became junior high, I encountered English at class.
I expected how did I get to learn unknown language.
It was a story of Mike and Junko who are always talking about everything!
For example, sports, traveling, food, hobby, favorite movies, books, place…
It was boring text and I had to study English for exam.
I couldn’t speak conversation and I had a fear of foreigners, I became to hate English.

As I got older, I avoided it as much as possible to speak English.
Three years ago, I had a big turning point, moving house, quit a job, say good-bye ex-boyfriend, get rid of a stalker…
I felt big opportunity was coming!
First of all, I went to America for 1 week.
I touched American’s mind there.
There were just talkative people who I felt a fear when I was a student.
I thought if I were able to them speak more a lot of English, I could communicate with.

Then, I wanted to study English more and yet more.

---to be continued



Last week I came across a painting.
I had a great feeling it was just sit there.

Comments

Popular Posts