American Idol

The most favorite television program is an American idol.
As you may know, the program is an annual American televised singing competition.
It seeks to discover the best singer in the country, through a series of nationwide auditions.
The outcomes of the latter stages of this competition are determined by public voting by phone.

When seeing through the season, I can see unique people.
Because there are a lot of people who have confidence in the song though it is really unskilled there.
And they leave as soon as the judge criticized them.
When the candidates of the performance are 24 finalists, the audience is surprised at good of the song.
Before I knew it, I got excited about this program.
I think that it is likely to vote absolutely if I am in the United States.











Winner's Jordin


And, I thought that I touched American's mind through this program, and I felt that what an interesting national character it was!

Comments

Popular Posts