Ills of the arts

I received e-mail from my boyfriend when I finished a class yesterday.
'I want to consult you in the emergency.
Therefore, I have come back forgetting to eat supper for that.
Please meet today!'

I met with blank expressions by him.
He said me while showing the photograph.
'I came across an awesome painting in watercolor I've never seen.
And I need to get this one even though I cash out of other things.
Do you think of this?'
Certainly, It was a great painting because I forgot to eat the cake.
In addition to, we have the picture of quite the same subject of the same painter.
So we really want to get it.

We decided to sell of the collection things for getting painting.
Galle, Daum, Lalique...


















Nonetheless, I keep buying lotto.
Who knows? Maybe I'll get lucky.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Aya,

This blog of yours is very interesting. In the first paragraph, I thought there was really an emergency, but in the next paragraph i found out that your boyfriend just wanted you to help him decide whether he'd buy the painting or not.
I like the way you write your blog. I found myself smiling while reading it.How much more if you could write and express your blog in a clear and great English?
Keep studying English Aya. You're near to success...as excellent English writer and speaker.

Lota

Popular Posts