walking

I like to walk, so I take fairly long walks.
When I walk down the street, I feel good about myself.
Moreover if I listen favorite music, I have feeling I can walk any more.
---> (Shin pointed out my mistake)
If I listen to my favorite music, I feel I can walk anywhere.

Today, I went home on foot from my office.
But I had a little strange feeling.
Because I read newspaper article on crime.
According to the article, The suspects became acquainted through an Internet chat site.
And they bundled victim who was walking on a street 10 p.m. on Friday.
And then they killed because she had seen their faces and could identify them.
The murder happened in the same city where I lived, and I and victim are the same ages.
Moreover, I walked at the same time.
I have no idea why people do such things.
I hope time where I can walk happily comes.

(Even so, I enjoyed walking...)

Comments

Shin Ogasawara said…
Aya, your writing is getting much much better. I heard about the lady who got killed on the news. It's a pity and we all have to be careful. I wanted to correct one sentence.
Moreover if I listen favorite music, I have feeling I can walk any more.

If I listen to my favorite music, I feel I can walk anywhere.

Keep up the great job Aya.

see you soon, shin
Ps.I'm making the web page on my Mac. I'll show it to you soon.
Anonymous said…
Aya,
You're right, walking will make us feel good. I agree with you because I also feel the same everytime I walk home after work. Well, as they said, "Walking is the best exercise".
On the other hand, i felt pity with the victim. How I wish bad people would realize the VALUE of LIFE...

Lota
aya said…
Shin!

Thank you for your comment and advice.
I am so glad to know that you become Mac user.
and I want to visit your web site!


Lota!

Hi! we will see you soon on skype.
I always feel I want to talk you more fluently.
I want to keep trying more.
And you should walk taking care when you back home!

Popular Posts