Peach

My favorite fruit are apple, cherry, pear, orange, grape, mango and peach.
Even if I keep eating these fruits every day, I never get tired.

In a week I ate a lot of peaches in my office.
The first thing that happened is that my co-workers were discussing about their hometown in overtime hours.

Co-worker A : My hometown is Fukushima Prefecture, which is located in the northeastern region of Japan. I want to allege that this is number one is produced in Fukushima.










Co-worker B : My birthplace is Yamanashi Prefecture, which is located in the central region of Japan and Mt. Fuji is located within Yamanashi. I think the peach from Yamanashi is the most delicious.










Co-worker C : My hometown is Okayama Prefecture, which is located in the westernmost region of Honshu, the largest island of Japan and the city is known as the popular Japanese folktale of Momotaro. I know the fact that speaking of peach, Okayama Prefecture known by the Momotaro legend is the best.

Then they asked their family to send the peach in their locally produced.
Many peaches arrived from each hometown everyday.
Therefore, we hosted peach parties everyday during business hours!
When we ate their locally produced peaches, we have to vote which are the number one.
As a voting result, Yamanashi peaches are unanimously the most delicious of three prefectures.

Anyway, we enjoyed peach parties!
Next, I hope that we want to do the local sake championship.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Aya,
Now i know one big reason why you're pretty, tall and elegant; it's all because you eat fruits a lot. Especially that the fruits that you like to eat are rich in calories and vitamin C.
I think I have to start eating fruits from now on; so that, i'll be pretty as you...Anyway, as they said, "Better late than never"..

Lota

Popular Posts