Joke?

My boyfriend sent me e-mail.
He said me, "I received e-mail from my friend. I will forward you because he hopes you make laugh."
He spoke continuously, "But I didn't have a laugh. There might be something a special meaning."
Then I read that e-mail.
But I couldn't understand the meaning of the joke.
Is it a joke?
Plase teach me what it means.

I SEND A JOKE FOR HER TO MAKE HER LAUGH
BUT I HOPE THAT SHE FINDS IT FUNNY.
A MAN GOES TO THE DOCTOR & SAYS THAT HE IS NOT FEELING WELL.
THE DOCTOR ASKS HIM: HOW IS YOUR BOWL MOVEMENT?
THE MAN ANSWERS: EVERY MORNING AT 7 AM.
THE DOCTOR SAYS: THATS GOOD.
THEN THE DOCTOR ASKS THE MAN: HOW IS YOUR URINATION?
THE MAN ANSWERS: EVERY MORNING AT 8 AM.
THE DOCTOR SAYS: THATS GOOD.
THEN THE DOCTOR ASKS THE MAN : SO WHAT IS THE PROBLEM?
THE MAN ANSWERS : I DO NOT WAKE UP UNTIL 9 AM.

Comments

Anonymous said…
Hi Aya,

Hehehe. I understand the joke. His problem is, he has his bowel movement @ 7:a.m & his urination @ 8:00a.m, BUT he usually wakes up @ 9:a.m. So, maybe he urinates and he has his bowel movement at his bed while he's sleeping. And, this is really be a big problem for him. Right?

Lota

Popular Posts